Policies & Procedures
Click on the policy you want to view from the list below.
Statutory Policies for Schools and Academy websites are underlined.
Please note that all of our policies are being reviewed due to us changing to academy status. The amended and rebranded policies from SAND AT will be uploaded as soon as possible.
- Accessibility Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Allegations Management Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Appraising Teacher Performance
- Assessment Policy
- Attendance Policy GCC
- Behaviour Policy
- Careers Policy
- Capability Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Safeguarding Policy Sept 20
- Safeguarding Appendix
- Complaints Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Information
- E-safety Policy
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Subject Access Policy GCC
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Subject Access Policy supporting procedure GCC
- Grievance Policy
- Health and Safety
- Newly Qualified Teachers Policy
- Pupil Attendance and Absence Policy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Remote Education Policy
- Right to Request Flexible Working GCC
- SEND Policy
- Sickness Absence Policy GCC
- Gender Pay Gap Statement - Please click here for more information https://www.gov.uk/government/news/employers-do-not-have-to-report-gender-pay-gaps
- Whistleblowing Policy
Other important statutory information
- Protection of Biometric Information of Pupils - The Milestone School does not use automated biometric recognition systems so therefore holds no data.
- Register of Pupils' Admission to School and Attendance- Information from Admissions Policy and Pupil Attendance & Absence Policy
- School Information published on the website - Please click here
- Single Central Record - This is a live document, held within our Personnel Department. Please email Stephanie Fox, Personnel Lead on for more information.
- Information on Children with Health Needs who cannot Attend School - Pupil Attendance & Absence Policy
- Information on Designated Teacher for Looked After Children and Previously Looked After Children - please click here
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) - please click here
- Information on Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions - Information from The Milestone School Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy and The Milestone School Medical Procedures Policy
- Information on School Exclusions - Please click here
- First Aid
- Premises Management Documents
- Register of Business Interests of Headteacher and Governors - Please click here
- Careers Guidance Details - Please click here
Where relevant we adopt Gloucestershire County Council (GCC) policies.
Safer Recruitment - we follow GCC guidance for the recruitment and selection process which ensures that all requirements are covered to safely recruit a new employee.