Policies & Procedures
Click on which policy you want to view from the list below.
Any policy shown as being under review is being updated and ratified by our Governing body. Ratified policies will be added to the site as soon as possible.
- 004 - Accessibility Policy
- 006 - Admissions Policy
- 003 - Anti Bullying Policy
- 007 - Appraising Teacher Performance
- 008 - ASD & CLDD Curriculum Policy
- 009 - Assessment Policy
- 010 - Attendance Policy GCC
- 011 - Behaviour Policy
- 013 - Capability Policy GCC
- 015 - Charging & Remissions Policy
- 016 - Child Protection Policy
- 019 - Complaints Policy
- 018 - Code of Conduct Policy
- 020 - Confidentiality Policy
- 021 - Curriculum Policy
- 022 - Data Protection Policy
- 023 - Equality Information
- 024 - E-safety Policy
- 028 - Freedom of Information (FOI) Subject Access Policy GCC
- 027 - Freedom of Information (FOI) Subject Access Policy supporting procedure GCC -
- 029 - Grievance Policy GCC
- 045 - Pupil Attendance and Absence Policy
- 046 - Pupil Premium Policy
- 049 - Right to Request Flexible Working GCC
- 052 - SEN Policy
- 054 - Sickness Absence Policy GCC
- 066 - Gender Pay Gap Statement
Where relevant we adopt Gloucestershire County Council (GCC) policies.
Safer Recruitment - we follow GCC guidance for the recruitment and selection process which ensures that all requirements are covered to safely recruit a new employee.